The New York Times Irony; Goodbye Passwords. You Aren’t a Good Defense. This is old but a classic. Most of you, probably have seen this. I just wanted to share with the rest.
Yesterday, we posted a comparison image that shows North American Vs. Japanese Internet Speeds. But in the graph, there is a Canadian flag. Ignathius/a reddit users says “idiot” to hundreds of users. But bigprick/reddit user didn’t miss the details. Bigprick, you added the coolest comment of the week!
Windows Vista Source Code Leaked!
“So, what do you do?” “Me? I’m a web designer”
Christmas Magic with Google Translator via creativestuffforu
VIDEO: We Live in Exponential Times – Progression of Information Technology
Life is not Boring. You Are
GameFaqs.com vs GameFags.com, We are very familiar to such fake duplicates. Aren’t we?
I can has book?
A wheelie is Unicycle / by Bov11
it says; When our tribe was escaping Egypt with Pharoh in hot pursuit, we found our path blocked by the Red Sea. Moses our leader prayed and prayed, but nothing happened. Finally a couple of us got out our ShamWows and laid them down with their comers in the water. In a matter of minutes the entire tribe was able to crose the Red Sea and dry land. Even though it took two of the big SHAMWOWs everyone was very impressed with its absorbant ability. THANKS SHAMWW!!! Maze Tov.
This ad taken from an affiliate marketing web site. Millions of People Making Money Online, What The Hell Are You Doing? If you still can’t make money online like millions, you idiot, just give up internet.
What Are Others Saying? Not people like you, like millions of earners;
“The simplicity of the SFI system has helped me to develop a six- figure income coming right out of college.”
C Fuchs, CO, USA
“WOW, this program is the one that delivers everything they say and more!”
S Beveridge, CANADA
“This, by far, has to be the best Internet business on the Web to- date. It definitely has no equal.”
R Collins, NJ, USA
“I have researched dozens of companies. SFI is simply the most powerful and productive!”
R Louch, CANADA
“I have never seen a system this impressive that does so much so quickly!”
P Dunaway, CA, USA
“The SFI program works! I cannot recommend any other affiliate program more strongly.”
P Bates, AL, USA
“The program does ALL that it promises and more.”
A Hinkley, MI, USA
“I’ve involved myself with several online businesses, and SFI is by far the best of all.”
R Riney, AR, USA
Wowwwww!!! I’M Joining That Program!!!! And i’m gonna be rich like millions. I know no one is reading this line, because, at the halft of the article, everyone left the site and try to search this awesome program over the internet. Woww, i’m gonna make money online, like millions!!!
Microsoft Stole Xbox 360 Name From Sony
Brettz, found an interesting exploit at facebook. You can view the entire album that they tagged themselves in or got tagged in even if you normally can’t access it. But facebook has already fixed this exploit. But before the fix, they got some private photos of Mark Zuckerberg, The Founder and The Ceo of Facebook. See More Photos
Sorry, Your Password isn’t Long Enough, Please create a password, longer than your penis. Oh, Buddy, your password is really short. It should be; “mypenis”, or “mymorningwood987” maybe.
One thing I’m going to do in the future is go back and clearly mark April Fools jokes. I can easily understand how a non-tech reporter could be clicking through links, see that, and add it at the end of a story and create this kind of confusion.”
note: You can post jokes even if you are Michael Arrington, at Tech Crunch.
Funny Youtube Comments: You, Sir, Are Very Creepy. You don’t have to make a deep research for funny youtube comments. Just view 1,2 videos, that’s enough, sir.
Excel is hobby of a Microsoft Most Valuable proffessional. We’re very similar. I climb, sing and create photoshop slide-shows in my spare time.
Microsoft Admits Windows ME Sucks
Hemmy.net, was one of my favourite entertainment blog. It was a bit different in the crowd. The name of the owner was probably Katana. Anyway. I’ve been visiting the site to see new updates in last months but he wrote his last post and stopped blogging.
User of Hemmy.net commented on the last post;
– this place has a serious lack of updates
– it does. It’s gotten my hopes up a fair few times with a burst of consisant updates, but sometimes it just ends up really annoying me with the lack of them.. but when it does update it’s pretty decent, so i’ll keep looking at it
– hey guys, are you alive?
– come on hemmy.. don’t let more people down =(
– Just starting to wonder if you guys are alive, it’d be kinda sad if we kept on nagging and you guys were dead. . . So if you’re alive, just comment or something so people know whats happening. This site used to be really cool and interesting, until it started getting behind on the updates. Hope you guys are well, and keep up the good work.
– WHAT’S WRONG!!!??? I still have the hope of open the page and see and update… =’(
– This site is one of the inspirations for my site but this is the longest stretch of non-updating I’ve seen. Please carry on giving us entertaining links.
I’ll still be checking Hemmy every now and then in hopes of new content.
– Are you guys ok? making a long worldtrip somewhere? sick?
– hope the owner is all right and well. worried something might have happen to him. wish there’ll be updates soon.
– hey does anyone know that other website that this guy runs?
maybe we could find something about whats going on here, and see if he’s alright????
– it does seem like something’s wrong o.o owner just disappeared like that?
– Are you dead?
Absolutely we wish that he is fine and just gave a break. He is good blogger, and he shouldn’t give up internet. There is just “a thing” that makes me think that everything is fine; he removed contact page.
Anyway, Come on Katana
He Says: This is a great chance to get your brand out there and also support a GREAT CAUSE! All of the winning bidders money will go to the Affiliate Marketers Give Back The short version is this: There is an auction on here for me to wear your company logo during affiliate summit. The winner will send me 3 shirts to wear at Affiliate Summit West. I will wear no other shirt than your shirt during the conference and parties. You will receive a TON of exposure- Video Exposure:
- At Affiliate Summit this year we have gone through all the background checks, union agreements, and other hoops to be one of very few people allowed to take video inside of Affiliate Summit West. I already have about 15 companies booked to interview them about their services and also will be doing some general video.
- I also am asked about 10-20 times to be video interviewed (nobody is supposed to shoot video without authorization people will do it outside of conference areas) and your shirt will be shown.
- I have over 10,000 youtube subscribers and am by far the most subscribed to person in this niche. All of the subscribers get alerted each time I upload a video. Each of my videos also has a chance of being syndicated by techcrunch/mashable or another large HUGE website and giving your company more exposure.
- I will also put the video on our CDN which will be shoemoney branded and get more exposure on the blog here.
I Say: This is not the first time i’ve heard about Jeremy Schoemaker, the founder of Shoemoney Media Inc . He is an incomparable blogger. He is a search engine marketer but the biggest part of his marketing strategies is “sensational marketing”. While he was thinking of this T-Shirt campaign, he already knew that, other bloggers won’t able to stop posting about him easily. I know you’ve expected that i’ll say give up internet to Shoemoney. No guys, you’re wrong, if you still don’t have a little idea about the rules and shortcuts of internet success, give up, you give up internet.
Is this the first problem we’ve reached at facebook? I don’t remember such problems before at facebook. Do you?
book rental service?
was just thinking my sister does -alot- of reading and spends like $1000 a year on just books alone. most of them she reads once then never looks at again. is there any kind of like… video rental store but for books? would make things a lot cheaper, plus once has read one the next person can get enjoyment from it etc.
In North America: Download Speed; 9343 kb/s, Upload Speed; 776 kb/s for 60$/month. And in Japanese: Download Speed; 77732 kb/s, Upload Speed;12915kb/s for free. But it’s cause they’re densely populated. Hmm, Wait, What?
Embed This Photo To Your Site;
<a href=”http://giveupinternet.com/2008/12/23/north-american-vs-japanese-internet-pic/”><img src=”http://giveupinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/north-american-vs-japanese-internet.jpg” alt=”north american vs japanese internet” width=”571″ height=”716″ /></a><br>
<a href=”http://giveupinternet.com”>Give Up Internet</a><a href=”http://giveupinternet.com/2008/12/23/north-american-vs-japanese-internet-pic/”><a href=”http://giveupinternet.com”>!</a></a>
Crazy KitchenMaster Art By a Crazy Photoshop Artist. This is one of the most disturbing photohop things i’ve seen.
Boston Celtics Captcha Tries To Say Something To Cadillac.