As regular Boing Boing readers know, we produce an in-flight television channel which you can watch on board Virgin America planes. The airline today announced the imminent launch of another cool channel, "Virgin Produced," which includes content from some of our internet friends like Funny or Die, and excerpts from cool new films like Marley, the official Bob Marley documentary by Kevin Macdonald. The new channel is Channel 11. Boing Boing is conveniently located just one notch away, at Channel 10 on your in-flight "satellite TV" dial.
Some computers are hard to patch, and so-called "forever day" hacks and bugs are theirs to suffer. The Millenium Bug gave us a false sense of security: this technology runs the country, and it might go wrong. [Dan Goodwin at Ars Technica]
- Pilot pours tea for himself while doing a barrel roll. (2:31) [VIDEO]
- Chimp accidentally harms baby chimp. His reaction is so human like. [VIDEO]
- Karl Pilkington argues with a starving African [VIDEO]
- Shittiest robbery ever [0:08]
- 1 Guy takes on 7 Gang members [PIC]
- F1 engines are so advanced that their engineers can make the car sing a song. [VIDEO]
- “Fuck off kid!!!” [VIDEO]
- Slow Motion [ANIMATED GIF]
- 45 seconds to air…..
- This is so chill
- Elijah Wood (Frodo) gets pranked by Dominic Monaghan (Merry) in a fake interview
- Smoothest high school prank – [0:50]