Google Pays Me $150/Hour, Maybe $137. | Trusting in Banner Ads [PIC]

Google Pays Me $150/Hour, Maybe $137. | Trusting in Banner Ads [PIC]
Google Pays Me $150/Hour, Maybe $137. | Trusting in Banner Ads [PIC]

10 Responses to Google Pays Me $150/Hour, Maybe $137. | Trusting in Banner Ads [PIC]

1. Silichip April 5, 2009 at 10:42 am #

SCAM! You will be billed Sixty nine dollars and ninety cents USD monthly… Rip off!

2. andybhoy7 April 9, 2009 at 9:49 am #

It’s such bullshit. They all say the exact same that they were working for a (drum roll) pipe manufacturing company.

3. andy June 6, 2009 at 9:43 am #

This is a scam , If google paid that much , everyone would be rich . The truth is , that in order to make that much money , you have to put in to your site twice as much to build in the traffic . Once you have the traffic , then and only then there would be a chance to make money of google. This can be done , but you need years of SEO (Search Engine Optimizing) experience and web development know how.

4. Jennifer Stewart August 18, 2009 at 3:56 pm #

I’ve never received anything for the $3.58 charge to my credit card. Is this a scam or what. Please give me a clear explanation as to where my merchandise is and when and where it was sent. I would like a speedy reply because I don’t want to spend anymore of my time on a scam.

Jennifer Stewart

• Srr but March 6, 2011 at 1:54 pm #

if you where dumb enough to trust ads on the internet you deserved to be ripped off.
      Go Nigeria (it’s fourth biggest national income comes from internet fraud)

5. aisha khan February 28, 2011 at 8:37 am #

thank god you ppl have told me. i was also rushing towards it. m safe now

6. mani June 8, 2011 at 4:54 am #

thanks for your comment

7. Victor June 25, 2011 at 1:21 am #

Hey.. thanks guys… this GOOGLE thing waS really taking me nowhere… now I know who to trust

8. retractable banner displays January 7, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

Wonderful issues altogether, you just received a emblem new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your publish that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?

9. Suresh February 2, 2013 at 1:10 am #

Thank you all for eyeopeners. Was wondering what it was. How would Google pay just like that!!!
    Thank you again all of you.